This year was like a roller coaster for me. Ups and downs, decisions, and changes…
One of the most important changes is that I’m moving out of Istanbul. I’ve been always telling my friends that I’m not gonna live in this city after 30 but due to pandemic, plans were delayed a bit 😅 but finally, I’m moving out. Maybe someday, I will back or decide to live in another city. Who knows…
The New Year’s Resolution
- My workout routine has been improved this year, lost some weight (still need to lose more) but am already feeling better and getting a better shape.
- Better eating habit. This also improved since I’ve started using the oven more often. (baked > fried)
- Growth the businesses and make new plugins
- Stay healty.
- Reduce the time that I spend on Twitter. (it was a good place in the early 2010s but can’t say the same for today)
- Worry less, and learn to live a bit spontaneous.
- Travel more.
- Experience new things.
Voyager 1 took the famous “blue pale dot” pictures before ~10 months I was born. That picture still amazes me and takes my anxiety away when thinking about it… So, I’m going to finish this blog post with Carl Sagan.
Happy new year…
Cover Photo by David Traña on Unsplash